Welcome to Mumsnet Lancashire Blogspot with news, reviews and guest blogs

Thursday 10 April 2014

Crafty Easter 3D Hand Drawing

2 weeks off school, ideally weather permitting we can make the most of free outdoor spaces, in reality there are only so many times I can listen to the singing of Frozen.

I have posted the following link for ideas, my favourite one of all is the 3D hand drawing, I hope our finished ones are this effective, I'm looking forward to trying it with different colours. This activity brings back memories of being so entertained, my cousin and I used to colour in  possibly over the top nail designs when we used to draw around our hands!



I still find myself puzzling over the other link, left over Easter Eggs, maybe they mean decorative ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment